wowfor-Social media network for future,Memories and stories

wowfor-Social media network for future,Memories and stories
wowfor-Social media network for future,Memories and stories

Friday, December 31, 2010

Programming your subconscious mind

Here are five rules for programming your subconscious mind: Your message should be clear and specific. Your message should be positive (like I am strong. I'm healthy I can abstain from .... Should show your message to the present time. (For example Atcol I will be strong, but say I am strong). Your message should be accompanied by a sense of strong content until accepted by the subconscious mind and Ibermjha. Must repeat the message several times to completely Taatbermj. Now Here's the plan so that you speak with the self is a positive force: Without at least five letters of self have had a negative impact you, such as: I'm shy person, I can not refrain from smoking, I my memory is weak, I can not speak to the public, I'm nervous, and now rip the paper, which codified by these negative messages "Throw them away. > Without five letters give you the power of positive self always and never the word "I", such as: "I can refrain from smoking," .. "I love talking to people" .. "I am strong in my memory" ... I am a person excellent ".. I'm active and enjoy a high card." Without a positive message in a small notebook and keep it with you always. Now take a deep breath, and read the messages one after the other to be playing Testud. Start again the first message, and take a deep breath, and have acquired any tension in your body, read the first message ten times with a sense of strong, close your eyes and imagine yourself and your skin's new open your eyes. Beginning of the day Beware of what you say to yourself, and beware of what you say to others and beware of what others say to you, if you notice any negative message Sign abolished that says "Cancelled", and replace them another message positive. Make sure that you have power, and you can be, and you can have, and can do what you want, and once to determine exactly what you want and move in this direction with all of its force, has said that C. Ron is the author of "happiness of the Standing ":" repetition skills-based "... For those of you that you trust what they're saying, and that has often been repeated positive messages for yourself, you are master of your mind and the captain of your ship ... you control your life, you can transform your life to the experience of happiness, health and success...



3 comments:

  1. Strong And Powerful Love Spell To Win Your Ex Back.. I have decided that i am going to spend the whole day on the internet just to make sure that a lot of people are able to read this my testimony about Dr.happy who is a powerful spell caster from Africa, After been abandon by my lover i was so lonely that very day that i decided to go through the net for some relationships tips, I never knew that this was the road map that will secure the return of my lover. After reading a lot of tips on how to restore my relationship in a more better way i discovered that Dr.happy has a lot of recommendation than other spell casters, So with this i had my mind made up that Dr.happy was the right person for the job, And i contacted Dr.happy through his details which i saw on the internet and i was so happy that i chose to work with Dr.happy because his work was 100% perfect and the spell brought my lover back to me with fast relief you can also contact him for help now email.. happylovespell2@gmail.com
    Website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/
    Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to recommend dr Godday for his great help, i suffered for years seeking for the cure of herpes virus. i came across a testimony about his herbal medicine and i contacted him and he sent me a herbal remedy. I am happy to say that i am cured and negative of herpes virus type2. A doctor with many health experience and has many herbal medicine for most of the diseases you believed that had no cures. He has herbal remedies for Cancer, Herpes virus, Lime, Hepatitis and Kidney disease Contact him on his Email: goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com or Whats app only +1{919}4956404

    ReplyDelete

  3. My name is CARISSA WILLIAM, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr AIFEBO , which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr AIFEBO e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 24hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr AIFEBO, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High dr. aifabospelltemple@gmail.com
    anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: dr.aifebospelltemple@gmail.com.
    (1)If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4)You want women/men to run after you.
    (5)If you want a child.
    6)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (7)Herbal care
    (8)Marriage Spells.......

    ReplyDelete