wowfor-Social media network for future,Memories and stories

wowfor-Social media network for future,Memories and stories
wowfor-Social media network for future,Memories and stories

Friday, December 31, 2010

Six steps to reach your goals and implement your decisions

Realize your dreams .. Six steps to reach your goals and implement your decisionsSusan HeathfieldDo not let your goals and your decisions on the sidelines waiting for your days. The opportunities that life gives them are those that enable you to achieve your dreams that you like. You look like goals easier to achieve and closer to the truth if you seek help to achieve the following steps:
1. You need to be a strong desire to achieve the goal and the decision taken:Napoleon Hill says in his book (Think and achieved more wealth): "The starting point of all achievement is desire." Remember this always, Valrgbat vulnerable generate weak results, just as a small amount of fire to give a small amount of heat, ".. If the first step in setting goals and achieving dreams is to be willing to really strongly to the achievement of this dream.
2. Imagine yourself have achieved the goal:Lee Iacocca says: "The greatest discovery by our generation is that man can alter his life by changing their views." How do I look like when you reach your goals and achieved them? How do I change the path of your life as a result? Some researchers recommend in the affairs of Setting and achieving goals to keep the target image fresh in front of you always remember every day.
3. Make a plan for the path that you want to follow in achieving your goal:Create action steps to be followed, select an important path. The critical path is determined by the major achievements in your way towards the goal.
The most important steps "Oriented" so to speak, is that the goal becomes a reality, "says Stephen Covey:" All things are made twice, "the industry is the industry's first intellectual, and the second is the industry's material.
You should make sure that the initial version - the industry's first - is really what you want and the hub around which all the secondary ideas.
Then starts putting the building blocks and mortar. Every day it operates in the building recalled the image of the first version and let her appear before your eyes, from which place the steps to your day.
4. Committed to the implementation of the goal by writing Objective:Akoka tells me: "The habit of writing something on paper is the first step done."
In fact, this is absolutely true, that the writing goal and plan and timeline of events set within a framework of continuous movement, it can not be otherwise elsewhere.
5. Take time to investigate your progress according to your schedule:Whatever your schedule, whether it is a catalog of the steps are written by hand, or planned, electronically, or ... If you feel you do not make progress or you are standing in the middle of the road, do not let your optimism about the absolute redirects illusions and Ibadk achieve your goal.
When you stop into your thinking positive is irrelevant, you now need to know why you can not make progress, adopt a pessimistic outlook for some time, something bad will happen or that it is happening now is that all the factors that stand between you and progress in your career toward the target, place the plan to overcome these factors, add these steps to the timeline and make them part of the implementation plan.
6. See the overall picture of your progress on a regular basis:Make sure you are making progress, if you were not making progress inquiry reason, watched data, sang in support of your friends or people who are sincere, analyzed the reasons for non-arrival of the goal of the decree.
I do anything, but do not let the goal in front of your eyes is fading, extracted from the image that formed in front of you what you need to be able to accomplish the goal.
Although that may seem simple by these six steps to follow but you will find with one of the strongest steps that prepare you to implement the goals set.
Good luck, and wishes for success.

9 comments:



  1. Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr Aluta she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com she is a woman and she is great. wish you good time.
    He cast spells for different purposes like
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dream
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) HIV/AIDS CURE
    (10) is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery

    Contact him today on: traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day,,,,
    My name is Tugas swanky am from Germany, am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for a good Samaritan who can help,doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 26hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text,the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to loose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also ok with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife cluaralle. Since then I was confuse don't no what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this email (driayaryi2012@hotmail.com) that I should tell her all my problem that she can help that was how i contacted her and I do as instructed. After 3days and I have done what she ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle she also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted her am now 3months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man, if you are any kind of problem you can contact him here on his email (driayaryi2012@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to recommend dr Godday for his great help, i suffered for years seeking for the cure of herpes virus. i came across a testimony about his herbal medicine and i contacted him and he sent me a herbal remedy. I am happy to say that i am cured and negative of herpes virus type2. A doctor with many health experience and has many herbal medicine for most of the diseases you believed that had no cures. He has herbal remedies for Cancer, Herpes virus, Lime, Hepatitis and Kidney disease Contact him on his Email: goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com or Whats app only +1{919}4956404

      Delete
  3. We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG’s), Insurance Guarantees,Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) medium term note (MTN) and Third Party Guarantees. which are specifically for sell/lease at leasing price of 4+2% /32+2% for selling price.
    If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services.

    Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments.


    DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

    1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)
    2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).
    3. Issuing Bank: Barcley's Bank , HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.
    4. Age: One Year, One Month
    5. Leasing Price: 4% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
    6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
    7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760
    8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking day.


    BELOW IS OUR FCO PROCEDURE

    WE will arrange for a fresh cut BG/SBLC EURO/USD $10million to 100billion in favor of your company with Euro clear access code and block code as well as the ISIN and CUSIP numbers and Common Code of the SBLC from Barclay's Bank to enable you verify it at a lease cost of 4+2% After which you will transfer Euro cost fee to validate the instrument before it is delivered by swift MT199/MT799 pre-advice and finally via MT760 and the beneficiary is expected to pay 4% lease cost via MT103 to providers funding bank after verifying and authenticating the swift MT760 from issuing bank Barclay's, hsbc, and deucthe bank etc.
    Contact us for outstanding service, competence & professionalism;

    For all inquires Contact:

    Name: johnson Hatton
    Email: johnsonhatton@gmail.com
    Skype: johnson.hatton007

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEST TOP SECRET WAY TO WIN LOTTERY WITH A MAGIC WINNING NUMBERS BY DR.OGALA

    I have always wanted to be able to not live paycheck to paycheck or have any debt. I worked in accounting for about 20 years and was barely able to make ends meet. It seemed like any time I moved up in the company and received a raise, my living expenses would go up significantly and I was never able to get ahead. I came across many testimonies on net testifying of Dr Ogala a voodoo lottery spell caster that will help you cast a LOTTERY spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, i didn't believe it, at first but as life got badder i decided to take a try, now my try has made me a millionaire,Behold i won( ONE MILLIONS DOLLARS) now i am a living testimony of the good works of Dr Ogala A gifted man with a great powers, it is my secret but i decided to make the world known to it as it might be a help to any one who play any kind of lottery. I won $1000,000.00!! I could not believe it! It was not enough money to retire right away, but I invested it well and it has allowed me to go down to part time work and will help me retire much earlier. I am eternally grateful to Dr. Ogala Email him now: Ogalalotteryspell@yahoo.com His web site: https://ogalalotospell.wixsite.com/dr-ogala or call +2348147673679. Richard Mizerski

    ReplyDelete
  5. To hack any website, email, mobile phone (call, text message, Whatsapp, bbm), social network (fbk, twitter, Instagram) change your grades, find your target password
    (friends, wife, husband, boss, girl, boy friends) to know if they are cheating or not...Contact jackson, Email ; ( extremehackerservices@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a direct genuine provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of 4+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

    Contact : Mr. Johnson Hatton
    Email:johnsonhatton@gmail.com
    Skype ID: johnson.hatton007

    Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

    All inquires to Mr. Johnson Hatton should include the following minimum information so I can quickly address your needs:

    Complete contact information:
    What exactly do you need?
    How long do you need it for?
    Are you a principal borrower or a broker?

    Contact me for more details.

    Johnson Hatton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strong And Powerful Love Spell To Win Your Ex Back.. I have decided that i am going to spend the whole day on the internet just to make sure that a lot of people are able to read this my testimony about Dr.happy who is a powerful spell caster from Africa, After been abandon by my lover i was so lonely that very day that i decided to go through the net for some relationships tips, I never knew that this was the road map that will secure the return of my lover. After reading a lot of tips on how to restore my relationship in a more better way i discovered that Dr.happy has a lot of recommendation than other spell casters, So with this i had my mind made up that Dr.happy was the right person for the job, And i contacted Dr.happy through his details which i saw on the internet and i was so happy that i chose to work with Dr.happy because his work was 100% perfect and the spell brought my lover back to me with fast relief you can also contact him for help now email.. happylovespell2@gmail.com
    Website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/
    Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  8. GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE. Dear Sir/Ma I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details. And again our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc. Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome. If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way,

    Email: goldencrow59@gmail.com
    Skype:goldencrow59@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete